Herpes simplex is a virus which is cause Herpes or cold sores. Herpes simplex virus is very common in humans. There are two types of virus: type one is called HSV-1 or oral herpes and type 2 is known as HSV-2 or genital herpes. Most common herpes virus is type 1 (HSV-1) which occurs on inside the mouth, lips, and also inside the cheek, other names of herpes are sore cold and fever blisters. Usually, due to this viral infection, herpes on the tongue, herpes on lips and also inside your cheeks occurs.
Cures and Treatment of Herpes Simplex with Home Remedies
There are many treatments and cures for herpes simplex. Some people use medicines like over the counter medicines, topical creams, prescribed Medicines, also use home remedies for the treatment of that painful, and irritating sore colds. As you know every medicine has side effects but home remedies are a natural way to treat sore colds. Some beneficial home remedies for oral herpes are listed below:
1: Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar helps to reduce herpes and its breakouts due to its anti-inflammatory and astringent properties.
- Dip a piece of cotton in apple cider vinegar and rub it on those areas which are suffered by herpes Do that process three or five times a day for 2 to 3 days.
- Add two to three spoon of apple cider vinegar in a cup of water and mix them well. Drink that mixer 2 to 3 times a day.
Garlic has natural anti-inflammatory and also antimicrobial properties that can help to decrease herpes breakouts. Garlic contains an anti-viral compound called Ajoene.
- Place a piece or clove of garlic on the affected areas and leave it for 12 to 15 minutes. Do this process daily or two days a week. It may cause burning effects on the affected area so don’t worry it is normal.
- Use garlic oil on the affected areas for 1 or 2 times a day.
- Also, eat two or three garlic cloves daily for better results.
3: Ice Packs
Ice is very beneficial for pain. It helps to relieve pain and irritation caused by herpes or sore colds and give also smoothing.
- Take an ice pack in a cloth.
- Rub it on affected areas for approximately 10 to 15 minutes.
- Do this various times a day until you see any improvement.
4: Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is a very beneficial and useful remedy for herpes. It has anti-bacterial properties which be good and effective for herpes simplex virus or infection.
- Put some drops of tea tree oil in a cup or glass of water.
- And gargle with this water mixer to reduce the sore colds.
- Use an eyedropper and put a few drops on herpes to reduce them.
5: Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is another effective remedy for herpes. It is very useful for healing the herpes breakouts. It will also reduce pain, discomfort, and inflammation.
- Extract Aloe Vera gel from a leaf of Aloe Vera and apply directly on affected areas. And leave it for dry on its own and then wash your wash with clean water. Do this for various times in a day for a week or until to see improvement.
- You can also use Aloe Vera topical creams or Topically Extracts.