Yeast infection is a skin infection caused by the organism called Candida albicans. Candida causes the far type of yeast infection on the human skin. This is the infection which occurs with Candida species more than 15 species of Candida exist. This is a fungal infection; the fungi live on the human skin surface and then cause infection. Yeast infection affects human skin called yeast infection bumps. These are white patches or bumps appear, mostly in mouth, throat, on skin, underarms, under the breasts, between the legs and also effects on women vagina due to different reasons such as excess sweating, diaper rash in children, etc. Yeast infection can result in burning, itching, soreness, irritation on the skin or on the affected area.
5 Effective and Natural Home Remedies for the Treatment of Yeast Infection
There are many treatments of yeast infection such as treatment with over the counter medicines, prescription medicines, natural and safe home remedies. As you know every medicine has possible side effects but natural treatment is safe but if you suffer from serious infection then concern with your doctor. Top Natural and Safe Home Remedies for Candida Yeast infection are the following:
1: Treatment with Garlic
Garlic has anti-bacterial properties, anti-fungal properties. It is a well-known herb used in various skin conditions and also beneficial for overall health.
- Crush 2 or 3 garlic cloves and make a paste. Apply this paste directly on affected areas.
- If you don’t have fresh garlic then use garlic oil vitamin E and also add a few drops of coconut oil as an Alternate and apply on affected areas.
- Also, eat fresh garlic cloves daily. Eating garlic cloves may cause bad breath but it is very effective for yeast infection.
2: Cranberries for Yeast infection
Cranberries are another effective remedy for yeast infection. It has both antifungal and antibacterial properties. Cranberries fight with a yeast infection.
- Drink cranberries juice 2 or 3 times a day. This will speed up the healing process and also reduce itchiness.
- If cranberries juice is not available. Take cranberry 2 or 3 cranberry tablets daily. These tablets are easily available on natural or herb health stores.
3: Try Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is also very effective for yeast infection and also for other skin condition because it has the power to fight germs. Coconut has antifungal properties which can kill the fungi responsible for yeast infections.
- Apply coconut oil externally on the affected areas two or three times a day.
- You can also mix coconut oil with cinnamon oil and apply directly on affected to control the growth of the germs.
- In the case of oral infection or oral thrush, swish the coconut oil in the mouth for five to seven minutes. Do not swallow. You can also add a few drops of tea tree oil and then use it.
4: Oregano Oil
Oregano is another useful remedy for Yeast infection. Oregano oil has also anti-fungal and it is also boosting your immune system.
- Apply oregano oil topically on the affected areas. If Oregano oil irritating your skin then mix it with olive oil and then use.
- You can take 1 or two capsules of oregano oil twice a day as an Alternate.
5: Plain Yogurt
Yogurt can stop or control the growth of infection in the body. For treating the yeast infection use unsweetened and plain yogurt.
- Apply plain yogurt externally on the affected areas and leave it for at least 10 to 20 minutes. This will reduce the itching sensation.
- Also, Add Pain yogurt in your diet plan. It is also beneficial for your overall health.