Blackheads are a kind of Acne, a very common skin problem caused by the excessive oil and dust fills in your pores. They are mostly found on T-Zone and also appear on the oily skin especially on nose and cheeks. Most common Question of people is how to remove blackheads from the face? Blackheads are also known as comedones, and these are formed with oil and dust blocked in your hair follicles. There are many medicines for the removal of blackheads and also home treat blackheads with home remedies.
Causes of Blackheads
Blackheads appear when serum and dust clogged in your open pore of the hair follicle in your face or skin. Blackheads are spot on the skin because they are dark. They are not painful but not look good on the face. Some
Facts which can increase the cause of acne or blackheads on skin:
- The main cause of blackheads is the excessive production of oil on the skin.
- Irritation of hair follicles when dead skin cells are not shed normally.
- Due to Hormonal changes, the producing of oil in teen age’s people are also a cause of blackheads.
- Taking some kind of wrong medicines and supplements are also a cause of blackheads.
- Acne or blackheads are also caused by eating or drink. Dairy products such as high-fat milk, cheese can also trigger acne.
- The combination of dust, bacteria, and excessive oil then exposure of air can also a cause of blackheads.
How to remove blackheads from Skin: Medicines and Expensive Treatments
Blackheads treated with prescription medicines as well as home remedies. But every medicine has possible side effects but home remedies are a natural treatment for acne and blackheads
- Use OTA Medicines: Many cane medicines are available on stores without prescription these are over the counter medicines. These medicines are in cream, gel and pad form which are directly applied on the skin. These types of medicines contain ingredients like benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, etc.
- Remove Manually: Skin Specialists use an instrument known as round loop extractor which is used to remove blackheads
- Treat Blackheads with Chemical Peels: Chemical peels are also used for the removal of blackheads. Chemical peels remove clogs and also remove dead skin from the skin.
- Laser Treatment for Acne, Blackheads: Light therapies and laser use beams to minimize your oil, also kills bacteria. Lasers reach the skin surface for the removal of blackheads without damage your upper layer of skin.
Home Remedies for Blackheads
If you are suffering from blackheads and you don’t know how to remove blackheads from face or skin then these remedies are very helpful for you.
Try Tomatoes to remove blackheads fast and overnight result. Use lemon to get rid of blackheads. Apply egg and honey on the affected area for the removal of blackheads. Use sugar and honey pack for blackheads. Try baking soda as a treatment of blackheads. Use oatmeal’s also for clear skin. Treat acne and blackheads with turmeric. Apply tea tree oil on the affected area for acne-free clear skin. Do not touch your face too much. Keep your hairs and pillow clean to prevent bacteria, wash your face at least 2 times a day. These tips and remedies are very helpful for clear skin.