UTI (Urinary Tract Infection) is a very common infection. This can be very discomfort as well as very painful. Normal or less serious Urinary tract infections are treated in couples of days, but in serious infection like burning sensation in urine then you should make an appointment with your doctor and ask how to rid of a UTI fast. The doctor may suggest you bunch of antibiotics but first, you should try some home remedies for that type of infection.
What Causes a UTI
A Urinary Tract infection occurs when some kind of bacteria get into the Urinary Tract through the urethra and begin in the bladder. However, Urinary Tract system is designed to keep out waste of your body. When bacteria enter the urethra (A tube where urine comes out from your body) they can cause Urinary Tract infection.
- If you take a large amount of sugar and get a real surge in your blood. It must be an actual cause of infection or UTI. Bacteria which cause urinary tract infection love feeding on sugar.
- If you are too busy and you hold pee for a long time, this is also a cause of infection because urine sits in the bladder for a long time growing bacteria.
- If you don’t drink enough water may cause infection. Water is the pretty good thing for overall health, especially for the urinary
- Diabetic patients are more likely to suffer from urinary tract infections. Remember Urinary tract infections love Well, you are a diabetic patient you blood sugar level increase this is a good thing for bacteria to multiply.
Medicines for the Treatment of Urinary Tract infections
Antibiotics and other drugs are the first lines of treatment for urinary tract infections. Medicines depend on the condition of infection. Which medicines or drugs are prescribed and how long, depends on your health, age, and infection condition. There some prescribed medicines are listed below for the treatment of infections
- Amoxicillin: Amoxicillin also named as amoxicillin. It is an antibiotic medicine used for the treatment of a number of bacterial infections like urinary tract infections
- Cefixime: Cefixime is also a useful antibiotic for the treatments of several bacterial infections. It is the third generation of
- Cefepime: Cefepime is a medicine used for the treatment of Gram-negative and positive bacteria. Cefepime is the fourth generation of cephalosporin.
- Fosfomycin: Fosfomycin (also called Monurol, Monuril as trade names) is a very effective board spectrum antibiotics it is also good for infections.
- Levofloxacin: Levofloxacin sold as a trading name of Levaquin as antibiotic medicine. It is used to treat many types of bacterial infections like acute infection, urinary tract infection, etc.
Home Remedies for UTI
Urinary tract infections are be treated with home remedies also. How to get rid of a UTI fast is a common question of many people who are suffered from urinary tract infection. Home remedies are the easy, safe and fast way to treat UTI.
Drink lots of water because water can help you to flush the bacteria away. Load yourself with vitamin C. Eat plenty of Vitamin C foods like oranges, Lemons, etc. Vitamin C can control bacteria in the urinary tract. During the infections never drink caffeinated drinks, alcohol and carbonated drinks and don’t eat spicy foods as well because spicy foods can trigger the bacteria further, eat healthy food like carbohydrates, fibers which are also good for your digestion health.